Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Rated PG
This is the third movie in the Harry Potter series. Sirius Black, the prisoner of Azkaban, is feared throughout the movie and Harry and his friends continue on their magic learning journey.
- Aunt Petunia’s Soup served the night that Aunt Marge floated away (recipe below)
- Hagrid’s Bath Buns served with tea in his hut, while discussing Buckbeak’s trial (recipe below)
- Frozen Butterbeer (click for link)
Aunt Petunia’s Soup (Easy Tomato Tortellini Soup)
- 15 ounce canned tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 9 ounce package cheese tortellini
Cook tortellini according to package instructions. In a large pot, combine tomato sauce, half-and-half, broth, spices and cheese. Heat thoroughly. When tortellini is done cooking, drain the water and add the tortellini to the hot soup. Serve with extra Parmesan Cheese.
Hagrid’s Bath Buns were hard and inedible, but we will be changing that by making a savory and soft roll.
- 1 tube Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
Bake according to package instructions.
Picture courtesy of wikipedia.org
A Christmas Story Rated PGDecember 18th, 2014
Toy Story Rated GNovember 14th, 2014
Veggies Tales: Larry Boy and the Rumor WeedSeptember 30th, 2014
The Lego Movie Rated PGAugust 15th, 2014
Daddy Day Care Rated PGJuly 4th, 2014